John Fay described the process:
"When I'm working with a prospect, I look for places to find savings, so that buying life insurance doesn't take anything from their current budget."
Then John became a GateOpener:
"Steve, this is a couple that I noticed is paying too much for their home and auto insurance, I told them to get a quote from you."
Here's the GateOpener light bulb moment:
- John is not doing this for Steve.
- AND he is not doing this for his client's benefit.
- John is referring to James SO THAT he has a sales edge.
That's a GateOpener benefit.
When John can say to his prospects,
"Adding coverage won't mean you have to skimp on groceries -- here's where you can shift money to get more benefit."
Steve becomes an integral part of John's business.
- Click here to see how Steve can use this knowledge in an InfoMinute to get GateOpener introductions.
- Click here to see what Steve will do with this information in his Referral Marketing plan.
- Click here to see how this effects where Steve chooses to spend his networking time.
Photo courtesy of Porsche Brosseau